Monday, March 26, 2018

#BARRY - TV Review by Stevie Mack

#BARRY - TV Review by Stevie Mack

Barry is the newest installment to my favorite Sunday night HBO lineups.

Synopsis: A disillusioned former Marine-turned-assassin reluctantly accepts a job in Los Angeles, where he inadvertently discovers an interest in the performing arts.



I'm so used to seeing Bill Hader being funny on SNL it's hard to wrap my mind around him being a killer, but in the first episode of Barry....I'm sold!

The show gets off to a slow start, which is expected, they have to make us care about the character and they did a fine job of that. I'm in there rooting for him to win from the moment he heads out to do his hit man thing. But the plot twist comes fast an unexpected, so now I'm rooting for him to break free to be himself, whoever that turns out to be.

Looking forward to the next installment of this new gem.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the blogger:
Stevie Mack is a blogger for many reasons, the main one being his love of entertainment.
Visit his website here: http://www,steviemack.com

No comments: