Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sober Talent Showcase 12 12 2012


Way to end the year 2012 and start off the new year 2013!

We paraded a plethora of talent across the stage and celebrated my friend, Leonard B's natal birthday.


I performed comedy and got just what I was hoping for; people came running in from other rooms, the bar, the patio and the lobby, all wanting to see what the uproar of laughter was about….it was ME! Yaay!


Nothing like sharing a good time with good friends. It rained cats and dogs and the location was way up in Topanga Canyon, but it was all worth it. The sushi I ate was good too. Hey, I even got an award, “World’s Greatest Super Star”. I’ll take that, I take it where I can get it.


Met some New friends too!

That’s me, Stevie Mack, with Hanala Stadner-Sagal




No comments: