Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Key and Peele - Season 2 Review / Pt. II


Key and Peele show on Comedy Central starring comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele. Are back this fall with 10 all-new episodes. As I said in my first review, this season had gotten off to a slow start, but then I got a chance to see episode 2, 3 and 4 of Season 2. Way funnier than episode 1. 

These last three episodes had me laughing out loud!! I especially found the Collegiate Bowl piece drop dead funny, with all the ball player having way out wacky names. Seeing as how they have a ton of writers for this show it should always be this funny. Perhaps the writer were groggy when writing the first episode?

Being a Black man in the entertainment business, I like to give Black shows plenty of chances and turns "at bat" to get in the swing of things and, if they can, to get it right and make a hit. White shows get quite a few breaks when it comes to turning lemons into lemonade. This is an actual factual spoken from experience, not just some angry Black man blowing off steam. Being that these brothas are half Black, they get half as more chances...LOL...but true.

Y’all keep making ‘em and I’ll keep watching ‘em

About the blogger:
Stevie Mack is a blogger for many reasons, the main one being his love of entertainment.
Visit his website here: http://www,steviemack.com

No comments: